Blue Devils Pre Season Recording

Dear lord.

I know there will be major rewrites (pun intended), but this awesome stuff.

Edit: the part at the 7:04 mark or so really reminds me of the beginning of Latin Implosion.

Edited by cajal

Both shows are pretty ridiculous. BTW, the re:rite of spring on the recording is not the entire show. They make you wait for the closer. Should be a great summer of drum corps.

Lush....sick! Signature BD!

I was wondering what instrument was going to do the signature bassoon opening......but of course it's frickin'.......ALL OF THEM!

The visual is going to be amazing.

Igor would love it!

This is just about everything I had imagined and hoped it would be. A great take on Rite of Spring with signature BD material. This is going to be a great season. The Crown/BD matchup out West should be a thing of legend.

• Like 2

BD's going to make another run for that drum trophy, that drum feature is pretty insane.

Yea well, they are gonna have to beat the B corps first in drums though! thumbup.gif

(I'm glad I got to hear it alone first before my son came home)

This is just about everything I had imagined and hoped it would be. A great take on Rite of Spring with signature BD material. This is going to be a great season. The Crown/BD matchup out West should be a thing of legend.

By the time they make it over the Rockies, DCI will be foaming at the mouth!!!! :w00t:/>

• Like 1

I can dig it. My favorite musical book thus far out of whom I've heard (bd, cadets, crown, phantom, crossmen, boston). Visual show translation can make a big difference as to who's overall show will be my favorite, though. Definitely looking forward to hearing (and seeing) everybody else soon!

Edited by loopin' froot loops
  • Like 1