No more DVR-style recordings of live shows?

Nope, didn't work for me. I JUST subscribed after I got home from the show though so I don't know if that should make any difference.

Can someone perhaps copy link location and post it here? Since I have a sub, I should be able to get access.

Edited by NeutralNovice
  • Like 1

Nope, didn't work for me. I JUST subscribed after I got home from the show though so I don't know if that should make any difference.

Can someone perhaps copy link location and post it here? Since I have a sub, I should be able to get access.

until then, here's a really high quality video of Crown from tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdShItdCfzo

It isn't working for me either. It really sucks they do not have tech support on the weekends, when a lot of people are off and have time to enjoy the broadcasts. I find the link for the broadcast, but it isn't an active link. I so wanted to see the entire show from last night today. It is a great schedule and a great price, but what good is it if you can't watch it when you want to, and there is no tech support?

I'm watching it again right now. It works perfectly.

I struggled to find this as well. But, as pointed out (could the original poster perhaps edit this into their post?):

Click on the Live Webcast Tab, then click the "Home" link in the top right.

Wow, that's not intuitive at all. FN needs a *serious* UI overhaul.

Yea I freaked out last night but I am watching it now. we should add there is a house icon after you click live show for more visual cues. Thank you guys for the help!

watching Crown's Amazing encore!!!!!

Too actually select the live tab, it has to be on the screen. I bought the live package as well and it is not there. Are others having trouble with the page loading completely?