Muncie Martini Bar

Awww. Loved the Field of Dreams ballad.....so, so pretty!

Nice soloists in the Colts.

Has some nice moments musically too, imo

Colts had some very good moments. Love the effect of the brass kind of walking off stage leading into the last percussion break, which was awesome. Some really challenging drill in the closer... the mellos fell apart at one point, but overall an impressive show. Very fun and enjoyable to watch! Thanks Colts!

Me too.

" Pump up the volume ! "

Of course, at the last webcast we complained the sound was distorted. Oh, well....different stadium, different problems.

Troopers- apart from the opener it seemed timid at times. Visually is well done, using the whole field and what not. Once they clean and play with more confidence they could be finals contenders.

Colts- dirty. But fun. I like the DM playing the trumpet. They are very powerful at times, more powerful than the troopers were at any point in their show. If they get it clean they could catch up, but i just dont see them jumping blue stars or crossmen. But i did enjoy the colts.

Where's the multicam feed?

There's only one feed. Here, I think "multicam" means "two cameras", so it doesn't switch very often. Glad to have it though!