Mid-town Middleton

1349110594814.gif

Doesn't surprise me, considering that BK beat Cavaliers in overall visual and Bluecoats in some visual sub captions last year, that visual staff Colts got from them knows their stuff when it comes to the visual side of things. Plus, it's not like this just happened tonight. Colts have been doing VERY well in that caption since they started competing earlier this week.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or is this just bad judging at this point. It is good for the activity to see shifts in positions, such as watching a corps move up on another and finally over taking them. But I feel like what we are seeing going on with Crossmen, Stars, and Troop is just inconsistent judging. Don't get me wrong, it is exciting to watch, but at the same time it doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 2

Got to love Scouts and alumni in the 2014 Macy's parade!!!

Is it just me, or is this just bad judging at this point. It is good for the activity to see shifts in positions, such as watching a corps move up on another and finally over taking them. But I feel like what we are seeing going on with Crossmen, Stars, and Troop is just inconsistent judging. Don't get me wrong, it is exciting to watch, but at the same time it doesn't make sense to me.

Remember, each night is a new night. Different things happen, different lapses in performances from the performers etc.

• Like 1

Bones does what Bones does.

I don't expect him until a regional.

I believe he appeared in Muncie.

what happened???? (or was this in reference to the singing?)

The last part of the show is incredibly moving. The whole show is awesome. I can't wait to see it live!

Just the last 2 minutes of that show.

• Like 1

Recap is certainly strange.... but should anyone expect any different from Marie at this point? Cavies almost half a point ahead of Scouts? Did Cavies ditch the robes?

The robes were used for the first couple minutes of the show.

IMO what these scores say is that these 3 corps are basically equal right now.

I'm sure by August someone will pull away a bit