Pacific Crest a Finalist?

It's still early in the season and tricky to compare scores from different shows, but PC's recent scores are right there with some finalist corps (their recent 70.3 is only .1 off Boston and .5 off SOA). Can they keep the momentum all the way to Finals night?

Personally I'd love to see them in the mix. They'd be a nice surprise from all the usual suspects

This happens literally every year. They will make semi's, easy, but finals is a whole different question.

As much as I would like to see it happen, I don't think PC will be finalists this year. However, I think they'll be in the top 15 and we'll see their whole show at the Big, Loud, and Live event this year.

• Like 2

Xmen, Blue Stars, and Troopers are neck and neck right now..and those 3 right now PC would have to take out to get to that Saturday night show. I just don't see that happening.

• Like 1

Xmen, Blue Stars, and Troopers are neck and neck right now..and those 3 right now PC would have to take out to get to that Saturday night show. I just don't see that happening.

And Academy isn't in this mix yet, either! Seems like a real logjam at that 'tier' of the activity this year: which is GREAT for us fans!!

Unfortunately untill they all get judged by the same full panel we wont know. Scores right now are a mixture of 8 panel and 5 panel groups. Then again once you get them all together you have to through into the mix of Torcia, George O, Marie C, Lentz to name a few! Yes I am pretty outspoken about the adjudicators, I have a problem when in finals week on three nights and three separate judges, a color guard gets perfect 20's, that to me is not doing a job but collecting a pay check.

Was at the show last night with a full panel and the crowd erupted when Crown won! I feel the spreads and rankings were real last night. It was a good night. They should have won in Stanford too, but there was certain people on the slate!!!! I rest my case.

PC is really good this year they didn't have a full show last week in Stanford so I can see that spread between them and BK. BK needs to fix the square peg in there show of circles. PC had all there uniforms last night and added more at the end. This will be the Best corp PC has ever had, guard to really good and staged better then EVER before! Should be an interesting ride to see where they end up, brass book was written by BD Meehan, battery is under Tom Aungst. defiantly beefed up there staff.

• Like 1

Unfortunately untill they all get judged by the same full panel we wont know. Scores right now are a mixture of 8 panel and 5 panel groups. Then again once you get them all together you have to through into the mix of Torcia, George O, Marie C, Lentz to name a few! Yes I am pretty outspoken about the adjudicators, I have a problem when in finals week on three nights and three separate judges, a color guard gets perfect 20's, that to me is not doing a job but collecting a pay check.

Was at the show last night with a full panel and the crowd erupted when Crown won! I feel the spreads and rankings were real last night. It was a good night. They should have won in Stanford too, but there was certain people on the slate!!!! I rest my case.

PC is really good this year they didn't have a full show last week in Stanford so I can see that spread between them and BK. BK needs to fix the square peg in there show of circles. PC had all there uniforms last night and added more at the end. This will be the Best corp PC has ever had, guard to really good and staged better then EVER before! Should be an interesting ride to see where they end up, brass book was written by BD Meehan, battery is under Tom Aungst. defiantly beefed up there staff.

Aungst is just consultant though, right? Jeff Lee & Pete Sapadin arranging, Andrew Bill is CH, etc.

• Like 1