DCIScores.com

Hey everyone!

Been using this site for years now... thought I'd share while the season is young. Several other useful sites out there (BK has a cool graph chart, right?), but this one is my favorite.

dciscores.com

Any others for those that are data minded? :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

Been using this site for years now... thought I'd share while the season is young. Several other useful sites out there (BK has a cool graph chart, right?), but this one is my favorite.

dciscores.com

Cool! thanks!

I must point out that you don't have to look any further than the Scores/Stats button in the menu bar at the top of this screen - just under the DCP banner.

scoresMenu.png

That link will take you to our Caption Ranking System and the features it offers ... which include:

CRSMenu.png

• A full Calendar of all season events, along with the full recap of each show - showing all the details. Just click on the event for the info.
  • The scoring History for each Corps in every Caption for all seasons back to 2003. You can compare two Corps or different years for the same Corps.
  • Our Caption Ranking System - the longest running drum corps ranking system on the planet. Below the Ranking table you'll find a chart that helps illustrate the relative placement of each Corps.

Just click on the button in the menu on each page for the feature you're looking for.

We've worked hard to create the best scores information system for those that are serious about the numbers.

Check it out at www.drumcorpsplanet.com/scores ... or just click on the Scores/Stats button above. Easy Peasy.

-john

Hey everyone!

dciscores.com

In their separate shows on June 30th, Spirit and BK received identical scores. dciscores placed Spirit in 9th place and BK in 10th place. Does you know why? Does dciscores have a similar weight system as DCP...who gave them the same placement?

In any event, dciscores is pretty cool and I agree...BK's graph is great.

• Like 3

I must point out that you don't have to look any further than the Scores/Stats button in the menu bar at the top of this screen - just under the DCP banner.

scoresMenu.png

That link will take you to our Caption Ranking System and the features it offers ... which include:

CRSMenu.png

• A full Calendar of all season events, along with the full recap of each show - showing all the details. Just click on the event for the info.
  • The scoring History for each Corps in every Caption for all seasons back to 2003. You can compare two Corps or different years for the same Corps.
  • Our Caption Ranking System - the longest running drum corps ranking system on the planet. Below the Ranking table you'll find a chart that helps illustrate the relative placement of each Corps.

Just click on the button in the menu on each page for the feature you're looking for.

We've worked hard to create the best scores information system for those that are serious about the numbers.

Check it out at www.drumcorpsplanet.com/scores ... or just click on the Scores/Stats button above. Easy Peasy.

-john

John - I always check here first for scoring. The only problem is it looks like a number of scores are missing from your tracking. For instance there have been 19 corps with Brass scores from the beginning of the season. But if I look on the DCP tool I only see brass scores for 6 corps (Crown/Devils/Cavies/Crest/Mandarins/Pioneer).

Do you know why these don't get updated?

Edited by StarOrg

scoresMenu.png

CRSMenu.png

-john

Thanks John! I didn't know this was here. :)

John - I always check here first for scoring. The only problem is it looks like a number of scores are missing from your tracking. For instance there have been 19 corps with Brass scores from the beginning of the season. But if I look on the DCP tool I only see brass scores for 6 corps (Crown/Devils/Cavies/Crest/Mandarins/Pioneer).

Do you know why these don't get updated?

Mitch,

Thanks for your note. Without doing an exhaustive analysis of all of the events and each corps specific caption scores for each event, my best guess is that the 'optional captions' (Visual Proficiency, Guard, Brass, and Percussion) are going to be "wooogiddy" (that's a technical term) until the full judging panels are standard. Remember - the Ranking chart shows the Most Recent, Previous, and Weighted scores for the most recent events ... so if that caption was not judged in those events - the values will be zero.

I can assure you that the same code is used for all captions and it appears that the other values (GE Visual, GE Music, Visual Analysis, Music Analysis) are all tracking properly.

With DCI's variable judging panels in the early season - its difficult to make much sense of just about anything, other than the Total.

-john