Cedarburg Cheese Shop

Colts getting ahold of those Blue Knights visual guys is sure doing wonders for them. They are consistently doing VERY well in the visual captions.

Yes. Colts were approx. 3 points in back of Crossmen in the head to head last week, now cut the spread to 4 tenths tonite with them.

Scouts must have pulled the show of their lives tonight. Back to slotting and backtracking. Ah well.

• Like 2

Scouts must have pulled the show of their lives tonight. Back to slotting and backtracking. Ah well.

Much more likely that Mankato was an aberration. How can there be that much inconsistency?

• Like 1

Much more likely that Mankato was an aberration. How can there be that much inconsistency?

We are talking about DCI judging right???

I HAVE NO HOPE!

Mankato is the exact kind of place that the Scouts should've run away with it. There's less justification for Spirit falling 4 below them than there was the Blue Stars falling by only 2 at Mankato. I'm in shock that only one corps broke 74 tonight.

I cant disagree with your comment...I cant speak for other corps. I can only report on the sad history between the Czapinski's and the Scouts...It's tragic. Truth stranger then fiction kind of stuff!...That is all.

I have heard this about these judges before. Can someone fill me in on why these judges hate the Scouts so much?

• Like 1

We seriously need GOOD new young blood in this activity!