Predictions for Clifton

Sunrisers drew 1 corps on at this show so they must come on stong and set a mark .I don't think where they place sat.night will be where they seat all season .This show from the music to the field presentation is set to sell to the judges and the crowd .GO SUN continue to RISE

• Like 2

Im expecting around a 5 point spread between Bucs and Cabs after this weekend.

Expect it!

Remind me not to ask you to predict the winning lotto numbers :devil:/>

• Like 3

Remind me not to ask you to predict the winning lotto numbers :devil:/>/>

Oh how I miss you Kay!!! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Oh how I miss you Kay!!! thumbup.gif

xxoo

Remind me not to ask you to predict the winning lotto numbers :devil:/>/>

What Can I say.

Everyone that I have talked to that I trust to give me accurate information tells me that Bucs had a off night. This would explain the reason the Bucs did not move up the spread I predicted.

Stuff happens.

Cadets2 Closed on Cabs AS I PREDICTED they would.

No doubt Cadets2 will fly past Cabs and Cabs will be looking in the rear view mirror in the upcoming weeks the rest of the season. Be expecting that.

• Like 3

What Can I say.

Everyone that I have talked to that I trust to give me accurate information tells me that Bucs had a off night. This would explain the reason the Bucs did not move up the spread I predicted.

Stuff happens.

Cadets2 Closed on Cabs AS I PREDICTED they would.

No doubt Cadets2 will fly past Cabs and Cabs will be looking in the rear view mirror in the upcoming weeks the rest of the season. Be expecting that.

Nothing better than pontificating from hearsay and opinion.......without ever seeing said corps in person.

Nothing better than pontificating from hearsay and opinion.......without ever seeing said corps in person.

I was at the show in person and yes Bucs did have an off night last night, and no last night was not my first time seeing them this season either.

• Like 1

Well I tend to trust my sources on the scene that have never let me down that know their stuff!

It's easy to make predictions on gap closing as the season progresses.

There's a law of diminishing returns the way the boxes are set up as the corps gets better. The lower corps will get bigger jumps and close in as they improve.

Unless the gap is within about 1 point... well, it doesn't necessarily mean they're "closing in"....

For the last several weeks and more, I've seen so many posts in here that remind me of the beginning of the end of RAMD. Why must DCP posters jump all over each other with biased opinions? Members of corps and staffs are busting their butts on the fields all weekend long (I watched Bucs at Nash Park and Cabs at the stadium). I don't see them throwing darts at each other over PREDICTED outcomes and opening and closing gaps.

On the subject of predicted scores, I've yet to see anyone get it right (other than those who add the obvious two points to everyone's score from last week). Before the first snowflake falls this winter, we'll have someone start the thread for predicted scores for Wildwood next June. (They'll predict "Bucs, Cabs, Fusion Core, C2, Bush.... and call themselves experts....... then the arguing and name calling begins)

Goodbye, DCP..... I'll still lurk here for Big W's reviews......

Joe

Oh, yeah..... GO CABS !

• Like 1