Predictions for Lynn.Mission Drums

I wish Fan Network was doing Downingtown rather than Mission Drums ,as one would say here apples to oranges ,LOL Mission Drums is a no brainer Just watched Minn,Brass at DOP great show and unbeliveable guard for this time of year,

I would say Downingtown is a no brainer too, with the exception of Bush and Sun. The two top dogs will be head to head for the first time but we know how that always turns out mid season.

thats the way it is. your right jeff. now why would you get 3 negatives for this post? you said nothing wrong or inflammatory. has DCP gone mad? like RAMD?

Don, really green marks/red marks mean nothing to me except I like to make fun of them and the importance people put on them. I'm sure that people tire of seeing me say "whoever scores highest wins", and that may cause it. I also kinda let someone have a serious dose of reality in a now closed thread yesterday, and I'm sure that plays a part in it too.

that said....LOL my friend, you know me...I deal in blunt force trauma truth. if it irritates people, cool.....giveme red marks. I just looked at my number for the first time in a while, and IMO, it's way too green.

:devil:/>

• Like 2

I wish Fan Network was doing Downingtown rather than Mission Drums ,as one would say here apples to oranges ,LOL Mission Drums is a no brainer Just watched Minn,Brass at DOP great show and unbeliveable guard for this time of year,

often times, venue is what determines what shows go live on the Fan Network. my hunch is Downingtown's facility is not quite ready for that type of technology....and power supply.....needed to run the show. I mean Allentown is your last chance for DCI fans before finals, and they do not show that live....and it's all because of the facility

• Like 1

I'm guessing professional jealousy. They can't stand the fact that he's always right!

I'll bet he can even predict who'll win the All-Star Game tonight. tongue.gif

well, barring a coaaching #### up like the other year with how they use pitchers, whoever scores highest tonight wins!

tho, since the game is on Fox, the fans lose because of McCarver and Buck in the booth, and that tool with the bow tie doing interviews

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1

You're right, Don. Perhaps both our biases are showing. Jeff Ream is still the most accurate predictor of show outcomes. He shows no bias, and he's right every single time! thumbup.gif

John...and I review alumni corps too!

I'm the most consistent ######## in the history of DCP!

• Like 1

Don, really green marks/red marks mean nothing to me except I like to make fun of them and the importance people put on them. I'm sure that people tire of seeing me say "whoever scores highest wins", and that may cause it. I also kinda let someone have a serious dose of reality in a now closed thread yesterday, and I'm sure that plays a part in it too.

that said....LOL my friend, you know me...I deal in blunt force trauma truth. if it irritates people, cool.....giveme red marks. I just looked at my number for the first time in a while, and IMO, it's way too green.

:devil:/>/>

Really? You did? Funny I didnt get that. :)

• Like 1

Really? You did? Funny I didnt get that. :)

I'm not surprised in the slightest

:tongue:/>

• Like 2

OK, back on topic here - I predict:

The Mrs. & I will thoroughly enjoy the great fish & chips sold by the local athletic boosters at the stadium.

Many participants and fans will reminisce fondly over their days spent marching at the old Manning Bowl, even those who never actually did perform at Manning Bowl.

Lots of people will stop at the Cabs' souvie tent and spend gobs of cash (or bring your credit cards!)

Sunday morning, some of you who made predictions will be making excuses why you were wrong, and some of you will be gloating over being right.

So here's hoping for safe travels for all, a great run by all the corps, and a full stadium :thumbup:

• Like 5