Blue Knights vs. Cavaliers -- Who will come out on top in Atlanta?

BK vs Cavaliers  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will come out on top in Atlanta?

• Blue Knights
    • Cavaliers

This has been an interesting story to follow. I will be honest and say that I think the Blue Knights should have topped the Cavaliers in San Antonio. Seems performance order may have helped the Cavaliers.

This Sunday in Atlanta, things are reversed- Cavaliers go on before intermission, then Madison, then BK.

I think this is an opportunity for the Blue Knights to make a move ahead of the Green Team.

What do you think?

• Like 1

Boston beats both of them !

• Like 6

In Denton, I thought BK should have bested Cavaliers. However, in San Antonio, I thought BK's run was not as clean or effective, and the higher viewing from the upper deck in SA also made me wonder if their show will not project as well beyond the lower levels. I don't see BK passing Cavaliers at this point. Perhaps if they exploded the god awful Blue Ball early in the show, on the stage they could get a huge GE boost.

PS - Dont get me wrong, I love BK this year (except the Ball). Music is good, drill is terrific, guard is wonderful.

Harvey

I say BK by a few tenths

• Like 2

I say it'll be interesting.

but man if it does happen, won't that screw up the TOC ads even more?

• Like 4

Cavaleirs will more than likely pass up Madison Scouts in Atlanta, and Blue Knights will be at least 2.5 back.

In theory maybe... But I'm gonna say nether BK or Cavies beat Madison and come ATL BK COMES FULL CIRCLE!! Tops Cavies:)

• Like 1

Boston beats both of them !

I could see that happening. Boston has the best show of the 3 - and the better hornline. I don't think any of that group catches the Scouts this year but I've been wrong before.

• Like 4