Salem Slobberknocker- 7/30

Good job "Colts"! :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

Meaningless my ###.

Crown has not lost percussion by 1.6 all year, that is stupid to say. Even if you count Atlanta as a gauge, then only take away 0.4.

Crown is starting to run away with Music GE, and rightfully so. I'm glad the panels are starting to recognize the significant difference between these two programs from a music effect (and flat out demand standpoint).

• Like 7

Well, I wouldn't say that. Crown would have had to have lost percussion by more than 1.6 points to lose this one. Pretty sure they are usually within 1.

Maybe, but Saturday and Sunday are the real tests. Just trying not to get my hopes up!

Well, I wouldn't say that. Crown would have had to have lost percussion by more than 1.6 points to lose this one. Pretty sure they are usually within 1.

Maybe, but Saturday and Sunday are the real tests. Just trying not to get my hopes up!

Meaningless my ###.

Crown has not lost percussion by 1.6 all year, that is stupid to say. Even if you count Atlanta as a gauge, then only take away 0.4.

Crown is starting to run away with Music GE, and rightfully so. I'm glad the panels are starting to recognize the significant difference between these two programs from a music effect (and flat out demand standpoint).

Agree 100% . Hope panels the rest of the season agree as well.

• Like 2

For everyone poo-pooing the lack of the percussion judge, here's my recap math. Someone correct me if I made any mistakes, I don't usually play around with this stuff, but I was curious.

• Crown got an 18.9 in Music Analysis tonight, and BD got an 18.8. Music Analysis was copied to Percussion, which gets divided by 2 going into the total score, so Percussion contributed only 0.05 points to Crown's winning margin of 0.8

• So excluding percussion, Crown beat BD by 0.75. For BD to have won if there were a percussion judge, they would need to have been on top in drums by 0.75 * 2 = 1.5 points.

• The last three times Crown and BD went head to head, at Atlanta, Charlotte, and Murfreesboro, BD won percussion by 0.8, 1.0, and 1.1, respectively.

So unless the trend of Crown's percussion vs BD's was dramatically reversed in the last two days since Atlanta..... Crown very likely would've won tonight regardless.

EDIT: looks like I've already been scooped by a couple people on that. Should've known better than to try and compete with the DCP recap analyzing machine!

Edited by CrownStarr
  • Like 5

If Crown and BD got the same percussion scores tonight as they did Sunday in Atlanta (CC 17.7 and BD 18.5) Crown still wins tonight by .35( 93.5 to 93.15) (BD's score also would have gone down.)

Edited by pistolpete