Predictions for Kingston ,Ny

I'm here lurking, but I have chosen to stay away from these prediction threads, especially when Chuck is starting them for a couple of reasons:

1) FloridaSun HATES the Cabs, and I will not reply to any of them because he would just think I'm whinning!

2) Predictions are like azzholes....everyone has one (Oh...I'm sorry...that should be Opinions are like...)

3) I don't want to be accused of being anything but loyal to my corps...so after the season is over, if appropriate, I will reply accordingly to anyone who badmouths my corps in any way, shape or form!

4) Just SO tired of all the drama!!

Don....this is no offense to you, because you are entitled to your gut feeling. I respect that and I have nothing but respect for the Empire Statemen as well. I am honestly gonna miss them after this year and they ALL know how I feel about them. I have just decided to not respond in a while...i'm reading, laughing and crying, with all of you. 5 weekends left in the season...i'm gonna be quiet during this time, and let my corps actions speak for themselves ON THE FIELD....not here!!!

And Florida Sun hates the Cabs just because he seems to always predict your team behind Empire? Hey, Empire may indeed catch the Cabs at some point this season. Empire may even come out ahead at finals...but who cares! Bottom line is, Empire will be packing up their marbles and going home for good at season's end, while Cabs will be sticking around, being a competitive force. All respect to the Cabs for this! AND, whether you are predicted first, second, fifth or tenth, neither Empire OR Cabs is winning any championships this year.

• Like 2

Predictions for Kingston?

First thought I have come to mind is RAIN.... :ph34r:/>

hope the weather clears up, but very sorry to say so far my prediction was accurate.

:lookaround:

And Florida Sun hates the Cabs just because he seems to always predict your team behind Empire? Hey, Empire may indeed catch the Cabs at some point this season. Empire may even come out ahead at finals...but who cares! Bottom line is, Empire will be packing up their marbles and going home for good at season's end, while Cabs will be sticking around, being a competitive force. All respect to the Cabs for this! AND, whether you are predicted first, second, fifth or tenth, neither Empire OR Cabs is winning any championships this year.

once again you stuck your foot in your mouth. floridasun 's name is chuck. and for your info he marched with cabs for 3 years and won 2 championships with them so i think you need to know what the hell your talking about. he also marched with sunrisers and has never had anything to do with empire and never lived there. so me thinks you should apologize. devil.gif

• Like 2

hope the weather clears up, but very sorry to say so far my prediction was accurate.

lookaround.gif

oh please no. no rain.pray to the sun gods.

once again you stuck your foot in your mouth. floridasun 's name is chuck. and for your info he marched with cabs for 3 years and won 2 championships with them so i think you need to know what the hell your talking about. he also marched with sunrisers and has never had anything to do with empire and never lived there. so me thinks you should apologize. devil.gif

If you read the previous post in this thread carefully, you would see that I did not incinuate that FloridaSun hates the Cabs. I was simply replying to a post and actually trying to defend Mr. Sun!

Edited by VOReason
  • Like 4

His Bio shows a strong connection to Sun but gives no indication he ever had any association with the Cabs. If he won 2 championships with the Cabs I would think that would be shown SOMEPLACE in his Bio :ph34r:/> . With his Sunriser background I would assume that Frank does know him. :devil:/>

• Like 1

My Bio should read Sunrisers 63thur 69 Cabs 70 thur 72 ,back toi Sun 74 as drum major .80,81,82 [,83 as corps dircector best year i had in Drum Corps ].Bills Boys 84 ,85 as corps director we had guys from Sky ,Saint Ritas Brassmen .Sun and Cabs Plus others that never marched in a completive corps .Back with Sun in 2006-2007 as internim dircector ,AND NO I DO NOT HATE THE CABS ,I also worked with a few completive color guards back in the 60s And spent 6years marching as a drumer with a pipe band out of Manhatten affer my years in drum corps. ,Predictions are guesses meant for fun and depate nothing more nothing less end of this convesation .

Edited by Florida Sun
  • Like 2

If you read the previous post in this thread carefully, you would see that I did not incinuate that FloridaSun hates the Cabs. I was simply replying to a post and actually trying to defend Mr. Sun!

now there is your post. what the hell does it say? it say's he hates the cabs. doesn't matter what reason you give it say's he hates the cbas. and if you were stcking up for him it doesn't sound like it. want to rephrase it? or are you going to stick to your statement?

• Like 1

not a classy post. You did not attack SUNFAN you attacked EMPIRE.

Predictions are opinions nothing more nothing less.

Edited by Jerseyboy