Allentown 2013

And I feel sorry for the Scouts because you're really not picking the option to represent their membership and history as classily as the organization does.

I feel sorry for someone who's seemingly so narcissistic that they have to not only monitor +'s and -'s from past posts, but also feel the need to point them out.

(also pointing them out calls attention, so people might be more apt to give a - just because)

Weird...

• Like 3

I feel sorry for someone who's seemingly so narcissistic that they have to not only monitor +'s and -'s from past posts, but also feel the need to point them out.

(also pointing them out calls attention, so people might be more apt to give a - just because)

Weird...

I appreciate your pity and will not deny my own foray into the same in this very thread. I'm a plus whore, I am everywhere I go. I'm also very, very surprised that word isn't blurted out after posting it. :music:/>

Edited by DrumcorpsmademeaTuba
  • Like 1

In order to win this years title, BD will have to withstand 2 back to back nites in Indy of an audience filled with fans that will not be pulling for them after their performance show.

That didn't stop the Cadets in 2005.

• Like 1

And I feel sorry for the Scouts because you're really not picking the option to represent their membership and history as classily as the organization does.

I wasn't aware that I was coming off as classless, but I guess that's my own downfall of sorts. I just don't see this years edition in 9th place but I guess thats where it's going to end up.

• Like 2

That didn't stop the Cadets in 2005.

True, but Cadets also had a pretty comfortable spread going into Saturday night Finals:

* +.8 last show before Finals week

* +1.5 at Quarters

* +.75 at Semis

I don't think BD will have any problems performing for a crowd rooting against them, don't get me wrong; I'm just saying Cadets in 2005 had a huge cushion in case of any jitteriness of pressure (though again, most Championship-calibur corps are pretty relaxed the last week of the season performing their show & don't really have issues if the crowd isn't with them 100%)

No DOUBT! This season we the fans are winners!!!

I'm really of the opinion that we're winners every season. Sometimes we just really want something too much and let it cloud our judgment. :worthy:/>

• Like 1

Scouts definitely do not deserve to be placed 9th.

This is absolutely revolting. I can't believe how obvious the judges are. It's sickening. I would throw in the towel, except I'm not giving up on the men of Madison.

• Like 1

I wasn't aware that I was coming off as classless, but I guess that's my own downfall of sorts. I just don't see this years edition in 9th place but I guess thats where it's going to end up.

Scouts definitely seem to have stalled the last week or two, no doubt. I wouldn't count them out, though. Weird things happen Finals week when corps 'turn it on.'