Allentown FN Video on Demand

And, the idea that it is 6$ a month is a farse. The FN offers VODs/Live footage for less than 3 months.

really? so if I want to watch say...semis..or even Allentown this coming November 2013, they won't be there? My subscription is thru May 2014....

• Like 1

really? so if I want to watch say...semis..or even Allentown this coming November 2013, they won't be there? My subscription is thru May 2014....

It will be available from now until the end of time, or the end of Fan Network. You can go back and watch VODs for any corps that made finals from 1973-now. The last few seasons, I believe from 2006 you can watch the various regionals and VOD shows as well.

• Like 1

Yes, you can watch Allentown videos after finals. Or even next year. Do you not understand the diminishing value as time moves forward on the VODs? They exponentially lose value as each day passes closer to finals, and after finals they are practically useless.

• Like 1

Yes, you can watch Allentown videos after finals. Or even next year. Do you not understand the diminishing value as time moves forward on the VODs? They exponentially lose value as each day passes closer to finals, and after finals they are practically useless.

Except for those of us fans who want to see how shows progress over the course of a season. I still go back a few years and watch the shows go through a season, it's really cool to see how much some shows change between the first show and Finals.

• Like 2

Both days worth of shows are now posted on Fan Network. No synching problems either. Great video and audio quality

Both days worth of shows are now posted on Fan Network. No synching problems either. Great video and audio quality

And amazingly, all of the wailing, gnashing of teeth and rending of garments came to an end, yet people were too consumed with #####ing about Buffalo to realize that when the actual team is in the house, the videos are pretty ###### good.

SMH at some of the folks here...