Open class prelims

Let's go BDB! Great performances by all corps. Open class has some awesome shows this year! Loved Genesis's show!

That is what my son said. They phased tempos. Still undefeated in percussion and going on 5 years straight!

Five years may be a tiny bit of a stretch: http://www.fromthepressbox.com/20110625dciwest.htm

It's exciting to see such a close battle at the open class level, just like we're seeing at the world class level. But I've gotta say, I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of activity on the open class forum! I would have hoped we'd see more reviews/discussion.

• Like 2

Five years may be a tiny bit of a stretch: http://www.fromthepr...0625dciwest.htm

It's exciting to see such a close battle at the open class level, just like we're seeing at the world class level. But I've gotta say, I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of activity on the open class forum! I would have hoped we'd see more reviews/discussion.

They are undefeated all year and have won every drum trophy for 4 years in a row. you posted a recap from Stanford.

There's some GREAT competition going on here if DCI would actually promote it and people would start paying attention...

I would have definitely watched this on FanNetwork. My son marched with Colt Cadets for 2 years, before the being with the Colts, and I have great respect for OC corps.

Edited by AlanAndreasen