Finals Fan Network

Am I the only one subscribed to fan network who can't view any of the finals performances? All I get is "You do not have access to view this content."

No, you're not the only one.

Lots of people who didn't pay the extra $50 can't see it, too.

It's not just you.

• Like 1

Sorry bud - it would have helped if you had actually read the options when you subscribed. In other news I've been watching the finals performances all night and they are quite good!

• Like 3

ok I didn't want to start a thread for this, because I'm sure it's been done a hundred times.

This year was the first time I have a fan network subscription, and whenever I'd watch a live webcast, it was fine. But for the VOD, it always starts out fine for the first 10/20 seconds and then afterwards its very choppy. Has anyone here had the same problem, and were able to fix it. If I had to guess, I'd say its because my laptop's graphics card isn't enough, but idk.

Sorry bud - it would have helped if you had actually read the options when you subscribed. In other news I've been watching the finals performances all night and they are quite good!

You mean like the basic non-DVD option that says "ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO 2013 CORPS PERFORMANCES" and links to a schedule that includes Finals?

You mean like the basic non-DVD option that says "ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO 2013 CORPS PERFORMANCES" and links to a schedule that includes Finals?

Oh, that schedule that says "Live subscribers will have access to on-demand videos and webcasts through the Aug. 9 DCI World Championship Semifinals. Only Live+DVD and Live+BLU subscribers will have access to on-demand playback of the World Championship Finals on Aug. 10."?

• Like 2

Hell they have pushed back the email response about the Live feed issues twice now. Its getting to be a joke.

Oh, that schedule that says "Live subscribers will have access to on-demand videos and webcasts through the Aug. 9 DCI World Championship Semifinals. Only Live+DVD and Live+BLU subscribers will have access to on-demand playback of the World Championship Finals on Aug. 10."?

Yes, way down there on a page he shouldn't have had to follow a link to anyway to find that out, in light green on a lighter green background, not under 'Video on Demand' but under 'Audio Performance Downloads.'

I think it is easily confusing enough that there is no need to imply he is stupid for not seeing it.

Yeah.....it sucks. I think DCI should do away with Fan Network completely and not allow us to view any sort of videos prior to the DVD/BluRays coming out.

They might as well not even post scores or recaps anymore and force us all to call an 800 number since they can't get them up the very second the scores are announced.

In other news, I'm divorcing my wife since she cannot provide me with a male heir. :tongue:

• Like 1