SCV and Pacific Crest - L.A. Philharmonic this weekend

Wow!! Awesome, awesome pics, 27SoCal! Thank you!! Just gotta love the Hollywood Bowl! Nothing like a summer evening of music under the stars! And, DCI!

• Like 1

Nice High quality pics...Thanks for posting em for us 27Socal

You're welcome. Just trying to give back a little, like everyone else.

• Like 1

If you look close you can see they even had a small flag ensemble on the stage with the orchestra. Other silks were staged in the audience aisles. Epic ending to a beautiful night.

When the corps brass begins, look under the left side of the railing, just before the vertical post and you can see a DM conducting, or at least two white gloves moving.

When the corps brass begins, look under the left side of the railing, just before the vertical post and you can see a DM conducting, or at least two white gloves moving.

Yes. There were 2 drum majors conducting in the audience about 20 yards from the stage. One on each side, about 20 yards from each other. I think one was from Pacific Crest and one from SCV, but I'm not sure because it was dark in that part of the bowl. Looked like both had black uniforms. Could definitely see their white gloves though. They were following the orchestra's conductor who was up in the middle of the stage. and the horn line was following them. I'll look thru my photos and see if i have some with them in it. If I do, I'll post it here.