Mass Brass to Compete as Brass Choir

Due to a number of issues that could not be overcome, Mass Brass will not be competing in mini corps but will instead compete in the new Brass Choir category at DCA Nationals this Labor Day weekend. Though we are disappointed that we will not be able to compete with our friends at Star, GR, etc. we will do our level best to provide quality entertainment in this new division.

In addition, Mass Brass Alumni Corps will also be competing in the Brass Choir Division. It should be quite a free for all! Do not miss the performances!

We ARE pleased to announce that we WILL be availble for the usual social functions before during and after I&E and mini corps and you can absolutely expect to have our distinctive Boston accents chirping away about whatever comes to mind!

Carry on...

Edited by strutta

Due to a number of issues that could not be overcome, Mass Brass will not be competing in mini corps but will instead compete in the new Brass Choir category at DCA Nationals this Labor Day weekend. Though we are disappointed that we will not be able to compete with our friends at Star, GR, etc. we will do our level best to provide quality entertainment in this new division.

In addition, Mass Brass Alumni Corps will also be competing in the Brass Choir Division. It should be quite a free for all! Do not miss the performances!

We ARE pleased to announce that we WILL be availble for the usual social functions before during and after I&E and mini corps and you can absolutely expect to have our distinctive Boston accents chirping away about whatever comes to mind!

Carry on...

Ya know... I think about you guys often... and often in a very positive way... good guys... good players... good teammates.

I can honestly say though, I have never thought of you as choirboys...

This will be a first.

Looking forward to catching you guys at Annapolis.

• Like 3

Nice of you to say Ray and frankly we never saw ourselves as choirboys either...now that you mention it...there has GOT to be an angle we can exploit here...see you in Annapolis, my friend.

Come out in choir robes and dunce caps? :lle:

Just kidding, man.

Nice of you to say Ray and frankly we never saw ourselves as choirboys either...now that you mention it...there has GOT to be an angle we can exploit here...see you in Annapolis, my friend.

Pray on it my son...

God will light your way...

But the drinking will have to stop...

There has to be a tshirt that can come out of this, to say the least. :devil:

Come out in choir robes and dunce caps? :lle:/>

Just kidding, man.

If we came out in robes, you KNOW we'd be commando underneath and that wouldn't work for anyone...we also do not look good in hats, dunce caps or otherwise...we will pray on it and I'm sure God will lead the way...the drinkin on the other hand...that could be a deal breaker?!?! :tongue::guinesssmilie: Slainte!

If we came out in robes, you KNOW we'd be commando underneath and that wouldn't work for anyone...we also do not look good in hats, dunce caps or otherwise...we will pray on it and I'm sure God will lead the way...the drinkin on the other hand...that could be a deal breaker?!?! :tongue::guinesssmilie: Slainte!

Strutta, it would not be the month of August without you on here stirring the pot for DCA weekend!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

If we came out in robes, you KNOW we'd be commando underneath and that wouldn't work for anyone...

Yeah how can anyone drank and gag (on that thought) at the same time.... :devil:

Sorry I won't get a change to hear Mass Brass on the CDs (doubt if we'll make Friday night)...

Edited by JimF-LowBari