Construct your dream staff from DCP posters!

The United States isn't ready for me. I don't think I'd be allowed to still do "Brick of the Month" on my Facebook page.

Then you cannot be president. I can't do without the "Brick of the Month" feature.

• Like 1

And what position would BRASSO hold?

Corps Director of Food & Beverage Procurement. Would you be by assistant, Ghost ? I'll have no wages for you in your position, but I'll see to it that at least neither one of us will die of starvation while in the position.

Edited by BRASSO

Corps Director of Food & Beverage Procurement. Would you be by assistant, Ghost ? I'll have no wages for you in your position, but I'll see to it that at least neither one of us will die of starvation while in the position.

At 5' 8" and 154 I still need 2,500 plus calories/day so as your assistant, that would give me time to be in charge of visual techs since there has been a concern or three over these past several years by me.

At 5' 8" and 154 I still need 2,500 plus calories/day so as your assistant,

I'll try to have you stay at a svelte 154 while consuming 2500 calories a day by running you ragged, Ghost.

Together, we can do this.

Edited by BRASSO

Need a program coordinator? Why not Zoidberg? :tongue:

• Like 5

I'm fairly new here, is Granny Smith really an old lady? I just thought her profile account was a joke.

Judging from some of her comments, Granny Smith is for real. Now whether it's a true identity or whether someone is using the name and found a picture of a homespun grandmotherly figure dressed like someone on the way to a "Little House on the Prairie" convention I cannot say, and I say this with no disrespect to ""Little House." I admit from time to time I have watched the Hallmark channel.. However, there were a few expressions Granny used in some of her Troopers comments that sounded a bit like Sarah Palin. So my question is: Is Granny Smith really the one time GOP VP candidate and former governor of Alaska in disguise? Is Granny Smith what Sarah Palin would have looked like if McCain had won and she spent four years in national politics? Afterall, Washington seems to age everyone else.

And what position would BRASSO hold?

I'm sorry I did not mention Brasso by name, but judging from another post, he's already volunteered for a job so he's on board. The only one who should not be on board is me. I can't play a brass instrument, I'm not a percussion guy. I tended to be out of step marching wise (perhaps otherwise too back in the day) and even though I do manage to get quite a bit accomplished, I'm not always organized. But I do buy tickets, souvenirs, and I can be hit up for a donation or two, so I should stay where I am and not be blamed for declining ticket sales.

Edited by Tim K

The only one who should not be on board is me. I can't play a brass instrument, I'm not a percussion guy. I tended to be out of step marching wise (perhaps otherwise too back in the day) and even though I do manage to get quite a bit accomplished, I'm not always organized.

There's always the pit where you just play cymbals and bang the big bass drum or ADM.

• Like 1

Michael Boo: Director. He has wit, wisdom, and knowledge of all things drum corps (probably other things too).He loves every corps from A-Z. I don't recall him ever joining in bashing Blue Devils, taking pop shots at George Hopkins, or blaming DCI for all the unrest in the drum corps world or the world in general. What more do you need?

Granny Smith: Not sure what I'd have her do, but she calls'm as she sees'm, and she's colorful besides.

Soccerguy315: has good balance and perspective.

Mike D: Often defends the judging and having someone on staff who understands what judges do ever hurts.

The BAC alums: Ghost, Craiga, emc2, Liahona, etc. Many BAC alums marched at a time in the corps history where they learned they can survive just about everything. They know tradition but the realities of contemporary drum corps. Many played a role in making the Boston Crusaders a reality today. Also I believe Craiga teaches music.

wow I am honored to be mentioned with such esteemed posters

... I think? lol

Edited by soccerguy315

There's always the pit where you just play cymbals and bang the big bass drum or ADM.

Was just about to say that myself. Or, ya know, drum major where you just wave your arms in the air like you just don't care (everyone listens to the drums for the beat anyway, c'mon!). Can you salute?