Construct your dream staff from DCP posters!

No so much a "proper" dream staff from DCP posters...more like a staff of DCP posters with very specific skill sets. Therefore I propose the following Captions unique to DCP posters:

- Brass...Balls caption head - ?

- Guard...against displacement as "Oracle of the Board" caption head – ?

- Drill Master (deepest dive into meaningless and unnecessary minutiae) – ?

- Drum Master (constantly beats on one subject…. to the point nausea and surrender) – I volunteer myself…..based on my ABBD tic! blink.gif/>

- Music (to our ears) caption head…(responsible for using any opportunity to "goose" the G7) – ?

- Visual caption head (emoticon & clip art coordination, insertion and distribution….when words are just not enough) - Corpsband's got my vote!

Other unique caption heads:

- Paradiddle Coordinator (responsible for teaming two posters against on one) - ?

- Traffic Control (responsible for red & green mark management) – ?

- Spin (or twirl) Master (responsible for turning an obvious troll post into something positive, or at least something else…particularly their own) – ?

- Drive-by Trolling Master (has 7 total posts in 4 years ....all as OP....all involving a thread that is closed by administrator...with prejudice... within 3 pages or less) - ?

• Like 3

Terrence McGee for corps director

• Like 3

Michael Boo for President of the United States of America!!! Is that an option?

• Like 1

Michael Boo: Director. He has wit, wisdom, and knowledge of all things drum corps (probably other things too).He loves every corps from A-Z. I don't recall him ever joining in bashing Blue Devils, taking pop shots at George Hopkins, or blaming DCI for all the unrest in the drum corps world or the world in general. What more do you need?

Granny Smith: Not sure what I'd have her do, but she calls'm as she sees'm, and she's colorful besides.

Soccerguy315: has good balance and perspective.

Mike D: Often defends the judging and having someone on staff who understands what judges do ever hurts.

The BAC alums: Ghost, Craiga, emc2, Liahona, etc. Many BAC alums marched at a time in the corps history where they learned they can survive just about everything. They know tradition but the realities of contemporary drum corps. Many played a role in making the Boston Crusaders a reality today. Also I believe Craiga teaches music.

• Like 3

Michael Boo for President of the United States of America!!! Is that an option?

The United States isn't ready for me. I don't think I'd be allowed to still do "Brick of the Month" on my Facebook page.

Michael Boo: Director. He has wit, wisdom, and knowledge of all things drum corps (probably other things too).He loves every corps from A-Z. I don't recall him ever joining in bashing Blue Devils, taking pop shots at George Hopkins, or blaming DCI for all the unrest in the drum corps world or the world in general. What more do you need?

Granny Smith: Not sure what I'd have her do, but she calls'm as she sees'm, and she's colorful besides.

Soccerguy315: has good balance and perspective.

Mike D: Often defends the judging and having someone on staff who understands what judges do ever hurts.

The BAC alums: Ghost, Craiga, emc2, Liahona, etc. Many BAC alums marched at a time in the corps history where they learned they can survive just about everything. They know tradition but the realities of contemporary drum corps. Many played a role in making the Boston Crusaders a reality today. Also I believe Craiga teaches music.

And what position would BRASSO hold?

I'm fairly new here, is Granny Smith really an old lady? I just thought her profile account was a joke.