2014 Programs

Keep in mind that the highest stuff on Frank's website was composed for Tarpon Springs High's band.

I figured that bc it was like a high graded section..;...but i just went to listen and maybe get a feel for it.....it just struck me bc it was so different

I figured that bc it was like a high graded section..;...but i just went to listen and maybe get a feel for it.....it just struck me bc it was so different

Which ones did you listen to? A lot of the stuff he did for Blue Stars are in the 4/5 range and would likely be a better indicator of how he would do a DCI arrangement.

Which ones did you listen to? A lot of the stuff he did for Blue Stars are in the 4/5 range and would likely be a better indicator of how he would do a DCI arrangement.

it was on the inspire entertainment high graded marching band link ....but i don't think it has much to do with Sullivan now that I've went back and studied it......I got so excited about finding something I didn't take the time really get my facts straight......I've become a hypocrite....saying you shouldn't release rumors....and then I go and do the exact thing I was complaining about.......

Keep in mind that the highest stuff on Frank's website was composed for Tarpon Springs High's band.

my band played night on bald mountain by him this past year

my band played night on bald mountain by him this past year

I really like his stuff.

NM

Edited by msumello

Santa Clara Vanguard just released their program name.......Triptych

That would be the SCV Winterguard Program. :)

The SCV Winter Guard, 2-time Winter Guard InternationalWorld Champions and 5-time medalists, are pleased to announce their 2014 program: "Triptych"

Read more about the show here: http://bit.ly/1fO8MFW, and stay tuned for photos from their February performances soon!

:)

Edited by KakkoiiOtaku

That would be the SCV Winterguard Program. :)

:)

glad you replied to my quote so fast...i was able to edit my original post...lol...thanx

glad you replied to my quote so fast...i was able to edit my original post...lol...thanx

NO problem whatsoever. :)

Leaks are one of my favorite parts of the off season. Even better are the people who act like leakers have just sold the launch codes to the Soviets.

So someone has just leaked your highly classified double top secret show on DCP. Obviously this person must he hunted down and given the hanging, drawing, and quartering he or she so richly deserves, but how do you handle things in the meantime? Do you:

1. Ignore the post, leaving people to speculate over its veracity and thus keeping your precious secret safe.

2. Send a polite pm to the leaker asking him to edit the post, and also to ask him what size noose he wears.

3. Throw a public tantrum that hurts the image of your corps far more than an innocent leak, and which also confirms that the leak is in fact true.

Three usually seems to be the most popular choice.

Edited by Rifuarian
  • Like 2