Season 21 Discussion Thread

Galen

One last- but very important- announcement:

The season will conclude with a LIVE retreat and announcement of scores and caption winners at 10 PM EST on the DCP Facebook page! You won't want to miss it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/drumcorpsplanet/

looking forward to the pizza and finals live!!!

The corps are coming out on to the field for retreat as I type. Look for the announcement of scores at this link in just a couple minutes:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/drumcorpsplanet/

We're finished with the Class A awards and are moving through Open Class. Look for each division's full recap posted on the Fantasy scores page after all division scores are announced.

great season everyone! We are very proud with our bronze and silver for Cape Cod Regiment and The Knights! we didnt expect it and were very proud of our highest placing in many seasons! Congrats to Buckeye Brass for the first WORLD TITLE and our old pals Star of Jupiter for the bronze, totally didnt think we could catch you! Congrats also to Texas Zephyrs and Cross!

I would like to ask everyone--what are the thoughts of bringing back REAL trophies once again? I have several if you want to see pics!!! :) I am willing to research cost of trophies, cost of delivery and contribute as well as running fundraising if there is interest. I will try to make it as economical, yet cool as possible. I was considering having CLASS sponsor this, but I want it ti be EVERYONE's trophy, so am asking for your input!