Blue Stars 2014 "Where the Heart Is"

Nasty weather right now, but I'm going regardless and bringing food to donate to the hunger task force in La Crosse. One of the best things about this night is supporting the community.

• Like 1

Nasty weather right now, but I'm going regardless and bringing food to donate to the hunger task force in La Crosse. One of the best things about this night is supporting the community.

Weather channel is insisting 0%chance of rain at 7 pm. 0 is a very low number. Raining hard now, but field drains well.

• Like 1

Just watched rehearsal for colts and stars since they are at same school.

1) best ballad of 2014

2) French horn duet is amazing and he does tune before he plays

3) so much going on but not to much and the music leads you to what to pay attention to

4) hornline is way better than last year at this time

5) drumline and guard are just as good as last year

Gonna make this place our home!

#FCO50

• Like 2

Just saw a video, easily my favorite since 2010, most upbeat since 2009 for sure. Don't get me wrong, loved the darker shows of the past few seasons, but this is nice. Made me feel all fuzzy watching it :satisfied: . Not a guard person, but they look KILLER! Those silks are beautiful, love the amount of equipment work throughout. Brass seems hugely improved since last year, drumline's book is awesome. That ballad is one of the best of the season, absolutely gorgeous. Closer is really cool too. Obviously some additions to be made for the boards still, but it's a really awesome show. This show should clean up nicely, wherever it lands is fine by me, but I don't think it's going to be lower than 11th, we'll see. I'm still a huge fan regardless, right up there with Bluecoats and Boston Crusaders for my favorite show this year. Happy 50th Blue Stars! This is a perfect way to celebrate it.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1