Blue Stars 2014 "Where the Heart Is"

is that the floor plan of a house on the field?

is that the floor plan of a house on the field?

If they are I hope those are just for rehearsal and they have some for the shows that pop a lot more. Maybe in that blueprint blue? Almost sure they will. They could do some really cool drill stuff! Even more excited now, sounds like the show is cool and they are making great progress!

Edited by DrumManTx

I'd expect it to be white. That's a neat idea, if they do it.

Mike

Maybe. To be honest, I think there are more effective ways that would translate to the audience much better than trying to put a blueprint on the field. Think of your average blueprint, they are cluttered and more often than not only recognizable to an expert in the field of engineering/construction.

Maybe. To be honest, I think there are more effective ways that would translate to the audience much better than trying to put a blueprint on the field.

Ah, so you've seen their show already?

Wait until you see how they use it. Nothing remotely difficult to understand. Caught their rehearsal at UWL and talked to a few buddies on staff with some more details on what else is coming. You'll be able to tell what each room is easily by the time everything is in. Lots of logistics to figure out.

If you've got more effective ways than they do, let's hear them.

Ah, so you've seen their show already?

Wait until you see how they use it. Nothing remotely difficult to understand. Caught their rehearsal at UWL and talked to a few buddies on staff with some more details on what else is coming. You'll be able to tell what each room is easily by the time everything is in. Lots of logistics to figure out.

If you've got more effective ways than they do, let's hear them.

I've only seen the music, which is amazing to be honest. So my comment was probably premature. I'll wait to comment again until my next viewing that unfortunately won't be until DCI La Crosse in July.

Having heard the music this past weekend and now seeing this, I am very excited to see this years stars. Cool concept and cant wait to see how the corps moves in and out of the rooms of the house!!! Looks to be a very creative year all around. Seems to be shaping up to be a very artistic and boundary breaking summer from many corps this summer. Let the fun begin!!!

So they just posted this to their Facebook page with the caption "Blue Stars Moving Co." Haha. Well this is interesting.

Interesting, indeed.