Blue Stars 2014 "Where the Heart Is"

I have been wondering about the similarities in theme between this show and the Blue Devils in 2011. The Blue Devils not being a corps which I've much enjoyed...but I really did like that 2011 show. I just hope that this years Stars make it their own, and I'm pretty sure they will.

I know they're not popular on here.......but I am really excited about this corps. The show has a lot of emotional potential, and it is a big anniversary year. Second year with the same staff as well. Hope they prove everyone wrong and place really well, but who cares if they don't. I'll support them wherever they place. Super excited about what I am sure is going to an absolute beast of a percussion section and a great show. I know where my heart is this summer.

I've enjoyed their shows the past few years. I always feel they have so much quality on the field without too much fluff. LOVE the drums...

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Stars and Blue Stars 50th Anniversary Corps playing La Vie en Rose and Jewish Trilogy at the Grand premiere in La Crosse. 125 horns! It was awesome. They will play together again on July 12 at the show in La Crosse .

10440860_10154253496635603_6666626395062

Edited by TomVV
  • Like 1

Blue Stars and Blue Stars 50th Anniversary Corps playing La Vie en Rose and Jewish Trilogy at the Grand premiere in La Crosse. 125 horns! It was awesome. They will play together again on July 12 at the show in La Crosse .

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10440860_10154253496635603_6666626395062590331_n.jpg

WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS TOM?!