Blue Stars 2014 "Where the Heart Is"

Things are looking great for a dark horse everyone put out of finals before the season started. #FCO50

Actually, thats not factually correct.

87 people had the Blue Stars in the top 12 on the DCP prediction thread here before the first show of the season. 90% of those that took part in the DCP poll had the Blue Stars making the top 12 as a matter of fact.. with only about 7 or 8 predicting Blue Stars missing out ( and it appeared half of them were Madison Scouts fans it seemed to me. )

Edited by BRASSO

Actually, thats not factually correct.

87 people had the Blue Stars in the top 12 on the DCP prediction thread here before the first show of the season. 90% of those that took part in the DCP poll had the Blue Stars making the top 12 as a matter of fact.. with only about 7 or 8 predicting Blue Stars missing out ( and it appeared half of them were Madison Scouts fans it seemed to me. )

Because i suffer from insomnia im going to check the 61 pages of predictions and all the other. As of the second page of predictions ive found 4 that said they wouldnt.

alright BRASSO here you go. Of the 61 pages only counting the times people actually put them out of finals i came up with 38 times. That doesnt include people who said either SOA, BS, or Troopers and people that didnt give 11th and 12th places.

Also the interesting thing was majority had Troopers top 10 where they are around 14th now along with anyone having Madison 10th or lower getting yelled at.

Edited by MotorCityMusician

Because i suffer from insomnia im going to check the 61 pages of predictions and all the other. As of the second page of predictions ive found 4 that said they wouldnt.

Ok.. you're insomnia notwitstanding, the predictions from August of last year to the nite before the opener in 2014 show that approx 90 % of the people that took part in the preseason poll had the Blue Stars NOT failing to make the TOP 12. So I don't know what else to tell you, but its all there.

Edited by BRASSO

. Things are looking great for a dark horse everyone put out of finals before the season started. #FCO50

" everyone put out of the finals before the season started".

Not true. Not even remotely true. FAR more than half predicted Blue Stars would not fall out of Finals.. some even had them in 8th, 9th.

" everyone put out of the finals before the season started".

Not true. Not even remotely true. FAR more than half predicted Blue Stars would not fall out of Finals.. some even had them in 8th, 9th.

Thats like saying some had them 16th. And for those that predicted them in mostly had them at 11th/12th. Right now they are tenths away from 8th place. You can argue either way. You told me only a couple had them out and its actually alot more than you think. If you want to keep arguing im for it i have about 3 hours until i fall asleep :tongue:

Thats like saying some had them 16th. And for those that predicted them in mostly had them at 11th/12th. Right now they are tenths away from 8th place. You can argue either way. You told me only a couple had them out and its actually alot more than you think. If you want to keep arguing im for it i have about 3 hours until i fall asleep :tongue:

There is nothing to debate, nor argue, as your statement that everyone had Blue Stars falling out of the TOP 12 was shown to be demonstably false. Perhaps you were tired when you posted that.. who knows, who cares. But theres nothing more to debate on this now, so sleep tight, and good luck to the Blue Stars as they look to be a lock to make Finals, and are right in the hunt to finish within 3 higher placements than last season, and that would be solid improvement by any measure. Good nite.

The word "everyone" was used in a hyperbolic manner meaning "many." BRASSO--is English your second or third language? I would think a native speaker wouldn't take a statement like that literally unless he or she just wanted to argue for the fun of it.

MCM--good luck with that insomnia, sir. Nice research.