I want a corps to go Full Hopkins

Stu, I agree and think that's fair and justified for the failed G7 years ago. However, a lot of positive has come out of the organization specifically YEA! and in the age of corps folding or being unattainable for many, I feel it's important to highlight the positive work that the directors and their organizations are doing keeping in mind some of the controversial and potentially negative decisions and movements of the past.

But... it is not in the past just under the table. Hopkins and Gibbs, while being great directors for their own organizations, still hold those draconian beliefs about other non-G7 corps, especially still holding a disdain concerning the OC corps receiving services from DCI, all of which they penned into the proposal. Again this is not in the past but just bubbling under the table.

I’d like to see Blue Devils and Cadets go full Hopkins and leave DCI

Bye-bye, good ridden, don’t let the door hit you on the way out but please, take that door with you

I'd like you to leave DCI.

Bye-bye, good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way... :lle:

• Like 1

I would absolutely pay to see BD and Cadets put on a no holds barred show, especially if they added smaller ensembles, etc, into the lineup.

Mike

Fine; and I would also pay to see them (as long as they would go the route of Star/Brass Theater/Blast/Shockwave and break away from DCI to join Blue Man, Stomp, Cirque de Soleil, etc in the commercial world). However, if they choose to stay within DCI I want to see BD and Cadets compete in the realm of unadultrated 'drum corps' not perform in the realm of 'anything goes'.