anyone know why the scouts

Im curious why the scouts have spent almost all of spring seeking several trumpet players that can scream and now they are looking for another trumpet and Mello position? Did they contract some flakes that couldnt cut it or were injuries happening? What's going on here.

What did you have with your breakfast " flakes" this morning ? I had just a cup of coffee with mine.

... tomorrow for breakfast I think I'll skip the flakes and will have me some waffles.

...... Its hard to resist the flakes though, so I might find me some more morning flakes before the week is out.

Enjoying yourself, Brasso?

Im curious why the scouts have spent almost all of spring seeking several trumpet players that can scream and now they are looking for another trumpet and Mello position? Did they contract some flakes that couldnt cut it or were injuries happening? What's going on here.

To post an actual reply. Listening to their source material it calls for some really high trumpet playing for ridiculous lengths of time. I'm hesitant to think even the Scouts can round up the trumpet players they would need to pull that off. Listen to the last two minutes of "Niner Two" by Don Ellis.

Right but why the immediate opening for Mello and trumpet posted on fb and twitter yesterday. What happened to the two members that had those spots filled