Wildwood 2014

I don't know about any of you, but I am super excited to get back on the field in Wildwood on June 14.

8 More days and counting!!

See you all on the 50....or someplace close to it!

• Like 2

Finally!! My first time going, I can't wait. See you all on the 50

5 days and counting!!!

In about a hundred hours, the better half & I will be sitting outside at the Rusty Nail in Cape May, ice-cold Yuenglings in one hand, basket of fried oysters in the other!

Oh, yeah, I think there's some drum corps thing the next day up in WIldwood :cool:

• Like 1

I've been hearing a lot of hype and I'm hoping it's true. I'm ready for a good season of drum corps!

You' ve been hearing a lot of hype? Where? Certainly not on DCP! Place had been like a morgue this winter! I had a hard time remembering my password!

I've never understood the allure of fried oysters. The raw oyster is the perfect food. Why screw it up by frying it?

Ironically, fried oysters is the only fried seafood (other than a fish fillet sandwich) I really like. Especially the ones served up on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

It's more about something fried to go with the beer :wink:

• Like 2

You' ve been hearing a lot of hype? Where? Certainly not on DCP! Place had been like a morgue this winter! I had a hard time remembering my password!

DCP has basically become irrelevant, that's why only the 8-10 of us are the only ones who post. I follow a bunch of the corps on their various public facebook groups and they all seem pretty excited.

• Like 1