Southwest Corps Connection - Mesa, AZ

Hope someone is there to give us some impressions! Looking forward to some news of Academy.....always one of my favorite corps. Good luck to all! Really enjoyed seeing Crossmen live at Stanford, and of course Blue Knights......both terrific shows. Santa Clara was A M A Z I N G, and I can't wait to hear about their full show. They were gorgeous at Stanford.......favorite of the night!

Crossmen, BK and SCV have all had a few days without competitions. I expect each of them will increase their scores over their last performances. It will be good to see how well The Academy does in their first show.

Unfortunately, I can't go to AZ to see the show...I have to wait till DATR. I hope we have forum members at the show posting pictures and providing commentary.

SCV, BK, and Crossmen head up to Oregon and "pick up" OC and head to DATR.

They'll also be picking up Cascades on that swing.

• Like 1

Nice to see that City Sound is traveling what I believe is their first-ever out-of-state competition.

• Like 1

Whose got the rehearsal locations?

SCV page says Mesquite HS in Gilbert AZ.

Schedule says rehearsal 10:30 to 1:30, though I don't know whether that always means on the field or can be indoors? Not the most pleasant hours to be outdoors in this area.

Hope someone is there to give us some impressions! Looking forward to some news of Academy.....always one of my favorite corps.

I will be there as will Jason, the OP. I probably won't post any comments but I'm guessing Jason will.

Edited by RockEuph