Pacific Procession - Santa Clara CA

Ahhh...I miss this show!! Weather will not be a factor for this show today. Sunny with highs in the mid 80's with light winds and west coast dewpoints equaling less sticky air. Beautiful day for an awesome Drum Corps show!!

GO Vanguard!

• Like 1

Three generations of drum corps ladies will be in attendance! I'll be there with my daughter Emily and granddaughter Lilly. (Pic from last year. Don't you love the old school uni?) Look forward to seeing the changes and completed ending.

10471362_10152266299858920_8295652192540

Edited by MAV
  • Like 6

Just decided that I'll take a run down there tonight and catch the show. My art festival schedule this year put me in SoCal when everyone was up north, and was home here in the Bay Area when everyone was in SoCal! With the exception of BD's Family Night performance, this will be my only chance at a live show including a slate of World Class corps this season. How can I pass on that? Eager to see the corps in their natural environment!

I can't go. They already went down there and have to be in the city for work in the am anyway. I wanted to see Blue Knights again.

I'll check out the Pleasant Hill show.

Quick question:

I haven't bought a ticket yet because I didn't find out until now that I can go.

Is the event sold out If so, would they still allow me to purchase a ticket for standing room only?

I don't want to make the ~40 mile trek unless I'm sure I can get in!

flammaster, if you wanna go, you should go! If I'm along the way, I'd even offer to pick you up lol.

I doubt it's sold out. I'll just go to the PH show. I mainly just want to see the B corps as they have made some cool changes.

Did not know Santa Clara had a big band: Santa Clara Big Band They are performing now for the very first time and are sponsored by Santa Clara Vanguard.

• Like 1

Both SCVC and BDB are gonna crush some WC corps this year! You watch! They've been butting heads for decades. I think now they have the shows to step it up a few spots.