DCP Rankings - top 10 corps

PR will not be second at finals. To score the GE needed to medal, they'll have to kill everyone on the field, and in the stands, and in the bathroom line, and in the lot, etc.

Leave Reliable Rondo and Dennis Darlewsha alone !!!

• Like 1

I'm surprised Bluecoats don't have the most pages. Aren't they the darlings this season?

None of these threads started at the same time.

None of these threads started at the same time.

Don't even THINK of questioning my methodology.

My proprietary algorithm accounts for when the thread was started. Think about it - if no one was talking about a corps or show for a long time, if it was ignored, that's also a measure of (dis)interest.

Audience appeal - something which Madison often "wins" - doesn't equate to discussion metrics. Shows that contain the most ideas, the most controversy, inspire the most creativity, are those which win this DCP poll.

• Like 1

Leave Reliable Rondo and Dennis Darlewsha alone !!!

Yeah, but no judges, so no one can "slotted" above them...

If a corps marches in the forest, and there are no fans or judges to observe them...can the corps even be assessed a GE score?

• Like 1

If a corps marches in the forest, and there are no fans or judges to observe them...can the corps even be assessed a GE score?

you mean medofrd oregon?

PR will not be second at finals. To score the GE needed to medal, they'll have to kill everyone on the field, and in the stands, and in the bathroom line, and in the lot, etc.

Imagine that... and then only still end up in 2nd place. Hrumph!

Don't even THINK of questioning my methodology.

Shows that contain the most ideas, the most controversy, inspire the most creativity, are those which win this DCP poll.

zigzigZAG has a perfect proprietary algorithm working for him in his methodology to make out the Truth, so all you naysayers need to zip it with ZigZag.