Any Predictions for Downingtown?

>>Aj how many times did you want to lock your drum line in a cage ?<<

You seem to forget I was a snare drummer ... cages are for judges meetings ... that way they have to listen to you ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko
  • Like 1

AJ sorry didn't know you where a drummer .with Skyliners the judges proabley wanted you in cages so they could talk to you .LMAO :music:

I know people are going to jump all over me on this one so go right ahead. Is 10 horns really a competing drum corps? A parade corps or exhibition corps - ok but a competing corps? I don't think so.

I won't jump on you for saying "is 10 horns......" but if you had said "is 11 horns......" I would. Check out the Govs. in next week's Kiltie Klassic show on Fan Network..... I saw them at DCI show and 11 horns were effective and very well received by the crowd in a rain downpour. What balance, too !

Joe

With these numbers coming out for Class A corps .one has to wonder why Shenandaoh Sound pulled out this year .

• Like 1

Sorry...wanted to watch the last 3 corps...reading just threw down. No ensemble issues at all. Was absolutely insane. Lost some energy in the middle, but definitely have found their sound. The brass was on fire! Could use more low end. But way way better than the grand prix

Nice photo wish you wish you could have done more with them ? thanks for the coverage for your frist shot at it not bad ,You called it as you see it .Thanks Again now for the scores .nothing on Cadets 2?