#BlueAndBloo1and2

So, last year we had #StandUpForCrown and #PurplePantsBand, which was cool. This year, in honor of the best show on the field (BD, IMO, of course) and my favorite show this year (Bloo), I offer the hashtag above. Who's with me?!?!?!

(Disclaimer: this is not meant as a knock of any other corps or their efforts, just feeling saucy)

• Like 1

Love It.

• Like 1

Great idea along with #promise for Cadets and #ootw for Crown.

#ithinkhashtagsaredumb :silly:

• Like 3

#ithinkhashtagsaredumb :silly:

So do I actually, but a friend sent me this last night and I had to post it. :)

A nice, catchy hashtag, but I've got to be honest here...and you should be too.

Blue Knights just isn't good enough for #1 and Bluecoats just isn't good enough for #2.

Um, I disagree with you. Bluecoats are every bit capable of being no. 2. Winning the title might seem out-of-reach at the moment because of BD's dominance; but we've seen Phantom come from 4th at Quarters to win Finals (1996), or from running 3rd at the end of the season to winning the title (Phantom 2008). Madison knocked a legendary BD corps out of the top spot in 1988 (still not sure how that happened), and there are other examples. The Cadets are great! Amazing talent and they know how to perform (and everyone knows I love the Cadets). But do NOT count out the Bluecoats from taking 2nd; and I'd be careful about just handing it to BD...at least not just yet.

• Like 2

The Bluecoats this year remind me a lot of Madison Scouts 1988. They have GE, great visuals, top-notch brass and drums, a vastly improved guard, and they have THE MOMENT of the year. They have the killer ballad, and they have the FANS!

It can happen...1st or 2nd place.

• Like 1