8/5/14 Open Finals

I think the fact that DCI is giving you the entire DCI Prelims prior to the Top 15 (including all of Open Class) on Thursday for FREE on the webcast is nice enough of a trade off.

Just my opinion.

I think the fact that DCI is giving you the entire DCI Prelims prior to the Top 15 (including all of Open Class) on Thursday for FREE on the webcast is nice enough of a trade off.

Just my opinion.

A live blogger would have been nice...

Just my opinion.

That's super. Would have been nice to at least get a blogger, seeing as the red-headed stepchild known as Open Class doesn't appear on a Live Feed via Fan Network.

• Like 2

Yea but of course when they do show you them "for free" half the sound is always turned off and it sounds like crap. They totally shaft open class every year!

• Like 1

Not just them. I think the top 4 OC corps are going to do some damage!

Revenge for giving them the crap sound quality during quarters while all the others get the full surround sound.