MADISON SCOUTS 2015

When Madison has a night where their score does not go up, the cry will change to "they've pretty much peaked already!" "I knew they would because there's just not enough content, or talent, or money spent, or etc."

• Like 1

Madison's score jumped. Must be a conspiracy!

I understand where you're coming from here but as many times as you've posted stuff like that on other threads it looks bad. Sour grapes and all.

• Like 1

I understand where you're coming from here but as many times as you've posted stuff like that on other threads it looks bad. Sour grapes and all.

You read into comments too far.

KC Michel has been credited as a big reason for getting Phantom Regiment back on the competitive track a few years back. Do you think he can come back to Madison and get it done again? I think he can. To me it is already a 100% turnaround as compared to last year.

• Like 2

KC Michel has been credited as a big reason for getting Phantom Regiment back on the competitive track a few years back. Do you think he can come back to Madison and get it done again? I think he can. To me it is already a 100% turnaround as compared to last year.

He's incredibly talented, and a wonderful person, the corps will benefit from his vision and his soul.

• Like 1

He's incredibly talented, and a wonderful person, the corps will benefit from his vision and his soul.

I didn't realize that I actually marched in scouts with him and Boerma when I found out what years they marched. I remember Scott on baritone, but I can't specifically remember KC. I was a little more familiar with the horn players being in the horn line of course.

Edited by Madcityscout

I didn't realize that I actually marched in scouts with him and Boerma when I found out what years they marched. I remember Scott on baritone, but I can't specifically remember KC. I was a little more familiar with the horn players being in the horn line of course.

Oh cool! I know Scott was either Bari or Eupho, I forget what years...84/85? I know he was our caption

head my rookie season (89) and it was his first year writing the entire brass book (I think Georgeson was

before him). What years did you march? Did you march with Roger Dombroske? Don Pitzer?

Oh cool! I know Scott was either Bari or Eupho, I forget what years...84/85? I know he was our caption

head my rookie season (89) and it was his first year writing the entire brass book (I think Georgeson was

before him). What years did you march? Did you march with Roger Dombroske? Don Pitzer?

He did rewrites in '88 but '89 was for sure the first year he took the complete responsibility.

You're really throwing out some special names now! That late 80's crew-staff and members-are very special!