MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Absolutely! Who does?

• Like 1

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. If you're referring to my comments on last nights thread, you're misreading and just shoving words in my mouth. Considering I'm the only one who mentioned changes to their show and Atlanta, I'm assuming you're referring to me. Some clarifications:

Don't flatter yourself. It was a general statement not directed at any one poster.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Madison this upcoming weekend at La Crosse and DCI Minnessota, haven't had the chance to see them yet. I love this back and forth between the two corps. One thing is certain, Wisconsin is representing and hopefully both corps will continue to move up.

Edited by BozzlyB
  • Like 1

My kids are really looking forward to sitting in the Madison block in San Antonio. Hooray for partisan cheering sections!

Mike

That's where we always sat - when we went to the SA show. It's a great group of people to hang with for a long day of drum corps.

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

I watched the show on the fan network. The boys threw down tonight! What a great show, and it's really growing

on me. All sections are really starting to show confidence and getting cleaner! GO SCOUTS!

I have noticed the past recent years that Madison was ahead of some corps in brass and percussion and we're past up by these corps around Atlanta. However, this year I am noticing that Madison tends to be ahead in guard and visual, which is a change. I wander how this may play out by the end of the season?

I am not sure whether or not he is gone for the season.