2014 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

Pit now reprising Over the Rainbow. The bed is right behind them on the 50. Our featured guard dancer just did some work with a white flag and is now moving onto the field. Guard is on flags starting with red and moving across the color spectrum to purple on the other side of the field. Company front that breaks into free form right behind the pit while the corps pounds the crowd with sound finishes the show.

Fusion Core:

20140830_151312.jpg

So not happy with the fan network thing today. There is absolutely no way you can watch it like this.

Hey stranger! Dugan and I were just talking about you!

Miss ya!

Florida is a nice place to live, but it's way out of DCA territory. I do miss DCA and all the people that make it a great activity.

Glad to see the level of competition is still strong.

Next on the field is Minnesota Brass, Inc., from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Their 2014 program is entitled "Supernova".

Florida is a nice place to live, but it's way out of DCA territory. I do miss DCA and all the people that make it a great activity.

Glad to see the level of competition is still strong.

Sun Devils did Florida proud today.
  • Like 1

Just watched the movie Chaplin, in fact just finished before Prelims started. Supposedly that speech started the downhill slide as some thought Chaplin was telling the US stay out... And (according to "Chaplin") that word "Comrade" was used......

As for WiFi and cell phones, my building (70 yr old converted warehouse) started installing wireless and cell phone reception is now crap. Don't even get a chirp that voice mail was left and if I don't plug the phone in the power jack it's drained by lunch looking for a signal.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Neil DeGrasse Tyson's voice tells us about the stars as MBI takes their field.