Cadets 2015

Thinking out loud about the possible uniform change an knowing what the new guard will be wearing.....

I noticed on a multi can live show the other day (mostly been watching high cam for drill) that there is a portion of the ballad (beginning part I believe) where the guard member who is upside down on the box is mimicking the motions the hornline member who is right side up.

..... I still think that if they make changes it will NOT involve the pants due to shoes and socks that would have to change. Perhaps a dark or black jacket with lime green cumber and drop sash.....

....Or keep jacket and pants as is and add second whit cross belt and change cumber and drop dash to lime green....

Thinking out loud about the possible uniform change an knowing what the new guard will be wearing.....

I noticed on a multi can live show the other day (mostly been watching high cam for drill) that there is a portion of the ballad (beginning part I believe) where the guard member who is upside down on the box is mimicking the motions the hornline member who is right side up.

..... I still think that if they make changes it will NOT involve the pants due to shoes and socks that would have to change. Perhaps a dark or black jacket with lime green cumber and drop sash.....

....Or keep jacket and pants as is and add second whit cross belt and change cumber and drop dash to lime green....

Maybe close to this?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/West_Point_Cadets.png

Edited by 2000Cadet

agreed. IF they change just do the uni with the maroon as black and keep the rest - change the sash to neon green and possibly add a double belt for an "X" in the front

IF they change... keep the white pants

• Like 1

The spelling of the word ten and the counting to ten are just cringeworthy juvenile set pieces in an otherwise mature (if not staid) interpretation of this work. If you must stoop to spelling ten on the field, at least spell it in Russian, десять.

• Like 1