Cadets 2015

Hmmm... Hopkins just announced that c2 will have a new look next year. I wonder if they will be black versions of cadets uniforms, slightly used....

If they go to black for the remainder of the season, I think my jaw would fall off.

• Like 1

If they go to black for the remainder of the season, I think my jaw would fall off.

I'd cry tears of happiness

• Like 2

I'd cry tears of happiness

I have to admit, they would look sharp and reaaaaaally clean.

• Like 1

So often DCP "discussions" are a conclusion fighting for a premise.

Before too many Crybabies (for and against) go blubbering about what they think should be/could be/would be done, please read what Mr. Hopkins wrote. http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets2/news/916-cadets-2-to-explore-new-image-in-2016

In discussing C2 the point is to lead the corps to its own legacy, not merely copycat C1. A hand-down uniform is not what he seems to be planning if one reads what he wrote.

"Please read full directions before answering any question on the test" is a protocol that many students miss in the classroom and in life.

For 2016, Cadets2, will have their own look … yes, like the Cadets, but the colors, and perhaps some of the detailing will be changed a bit as C2 creates their own image, their own ensemble, and their own legacy.

• Like 1

Before too many Crybabies (for and against) go blubbering about what they think should be/could be/would be done, please read what Mr. Hopkins wrote. http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets2/news/916-cadets-2-to-explore-new-image-in-2016

In discussing C2 the point is to lead the corps to its own legacy, not merely copycat C1. A hand-down uniform is not what he seems to be planning if one reads what he wrote.

"Please read full directions before answering any question on the test" is a protocol that many students miss in the classroom and in life.

For 2016, Cadets2, will have their own look … yes, like the Cadets, but the colors, and perhaps some of the detailing will be changed a bit as C2 creates their own image, their own ensemble, and their own legacy.

I don't think a dark version of the Cadets uniform contradicts this statement. They could further adjust it for C2... JMO

No one is saying "it's going to happen" - we are just reading the clues and jumping at conclusions - no law against that! Especially with his timing on this announcement re: C2 (possibly to silence the critics on "Cadets get new uniforms for the final 2 weeks!!!??? What a waste of $$") if that was the case.

I personally think the new guard uniforms/silks etc will work just fine with the maroon and gold - but the "Black Friday sales" alludes to something bigger as well. JMO

• Like 3

DCI posted a cool time lapse of Cadets' show on Facebook

Edited by Cappybara

For 2016, Cadets2, will have their own look yes, like the Cadets, but the colors, and perhaps some of the detailing will be changed a bit as C2 creates their own image, their own ensemble, and their own legacy.

Pretty reasonable way to look at things. Where's the fun in that?

• Like 1