What happened to 99 Madison on the fan network?

Yeah, shame on DCI for not keeping content up that could lead to major fines and lawsuits.

So this time it's copyright law that has killed DCI. I always thought it was three valves, Bb horns, amps, etc.

It's a slow death.

• Like 1

Yeah your right Flam. #### will they even be able to sell the legacy dvds. Its a sad day.

Please check my posts in the fan network thread on that question, but the probable answer is most likely.

Streaming rights, and video or DVD rights are very different.

Also, keep in mind that copyright usage and sync, recording, and ways things are used and distributed change all the time and are not simply something DCI is screwing up. If you actually believe that, then you know nothing on the subject.

Since shows back into the 70's are being pulled because of changes in copyright law, which remember is like a revolving door in all music and video industries, that drum corps was dying in the 1970's.

Look at the thread with the link to the 1971 article about themed shows like the Madison Alice in Wonderland show being the death of the activity.

I love that DCI being proactive and making sure no laws are being broken is this weeks edition of DCI is dying.

• Like 1

It's all GH's fault! :tounge2:

Always!

Perhaps I have over reacted. FN was so accesable and I have paid since day one. Now I have to think about buying the discs. when they pulled the 74 Kingsmen my heart sunk.

Yeah, shame on DCI for not keeping content up that could lead to major fines and lawsuits.

So this time it's copyright law that has killed DCI. I always thought it was three valves, Bb horns, amps, etc.

not DCI's fault. a publisher is trying to change the rules

not DCI's fault. a publisher is trying to change the rules

I was kidding.

The shroud of the dark side has fallen...