Saint Patricks Parades

For thoses who might be interested tomorrows parade in Holyloke ,Mass,will can be watched on your computer ,It starts at noon and features ,the Bushwackers ,L.I.Sunrisers ,Fusion Core ,Huricanes ,Excelior ,Caballero's missing from the line -up this year is Winsor Regiment .

http://www.holylokepatricksparade.com Enjoy its a great Drum Corps parade

Per the parade website, corps by parade division:

B - Bush

D - Sun

F - Fusion

H - Excelsior

I - Cabs

J - Hurcs

Cabs are in Division A. It was changed earlier in the week.

cool! Home earlier, then

I watched the parade live stream from the comfort of my warm couch. The conditions looked pretty bad, with the 27 degree temperature and high winds, but all of the corps looked great. Sun's unis look so good on the street too. Did I miss Hurricanes? I don't think I saw them...

I think Sunrisers just told everyone there ,that there BACK great showing by the corps ,Fusion core n Cabs also looked good Hurricanes were a no -show .From seeing pics of them in the New Haven parade last week they are small I think I counted 13 brass ,no guard ,not even a front sec.from them ,didn;t get a look at the drum line .

Edited by Florida Sun

My ex-husband said something to me about them being very small as well. 3 or 4 drummers.

Hoping that improves as we get out of the winter percussion season and into the Spring.