Spring Training Housing

NO matter where they come from once they march BD they are family. The members buy their own food. I make stuff for them to munch on when they return at night sometimes.

If you ever grab Hopkins' ear, ask him about his dealings with Zingali, the Steinbrenners and the Columbus Clippers. Then stand way back...

"We want the dirt!! We want the dirt!! We want the dirt!....." No fair keeping it to yourself, xandandl.

BAC

Castleton State College, Castleton, Vermont

Beautiful site in the mts. incredible facility

Son of a gun, I was AT that show!

Hilarious! One of the classics!

That was back when we had the show in the Clipper's stadium.

You think "Hash-gate" was bad? You should have seen Hopkins on the pitcher's mound!

I still chuckle. What was that, '84? '86? Wow, how time flies.

'83. Pretty sure it was Sully pulling a tarp out to cover the mound which was going to be a target of a backwards reshape and would have swallowed a few members. Luckily we baritones didn't get over to that part of the field.

'83. Pretty sure it was Sully pulling a tarp out to cover the mound which was going to be a target of a backwards reshape and would have swallowed a few members. Luckily we baritones didn't get over to that part of the field.

Sully and George Z!

Zingali taking on George Steinbrenner would have been a show of its own right for sure!

NY Yankee organization for whom the Columbus Clippers have been the farm team took a while to "absolve" all from "destroying" their precious field.

Edited by xandandl