Season 24 Discussion

We were supposed to get it on Sunday...assuming it's just a little behind...

Yep. It's added now.

I set all the increases up for Sundays to help me remember... well that hasn't worked much this season. :poke:

Since the last point increase was late (my fault), and some people held off on updating their captions until yesterday or today, it would be unfair to update the points again on Sunday before their weeklong timer reset.

Therefore, the final point increase will occur on WEDNESDAY, JULY 29th, at 9:00pm Central Time.

Plan accordingly.

The Blue Ridge Brigade took off almost a week from shows to practice and refine and in some cases, completely reset. But, it looks like it all paid off. Mountain Sound Productions isn't done yet, folks. The Swannanoa Silverstars are coming back tonight for a show after taking the practice time as well, and the Cedar Cliff Crusaders will be looking to improve their scores as they spend time in sectionals, as well. The season's in full swing here!

Hey hostrauer:

Do you know yet what the schedule of updates is going to be for Championships Week? Are we doing the two-changes-after-each-round thing again?

That is the plan. I need to discuss specifics with Matt, though, thanks for reminding me.

I'll take a tie for 3rd in World Class. Swingers and Lights are going in opposite directions.

Sorry I haven't been around everyone, I have school work, band camp to teach, and working full time. Its a lot right now lol

Sorry I haven't been around everyone, I have school work, band camp to teach, and working full time. Its a lot right now lol

I getcha. I have a full-time (new) job, a full-time wife, and my mother was in town staying with us all last week. :hehe:

Tonight's shows...

WORLD CLASS @ Atlanta, GA: Bobby Dodd Stadium at Georgia Tech University

WORLD CLASS @ Huntsville, AL: Lewis Crews Stadium at Alabama A&M University

OPEN/A CLASS @ Poughkeepsie, NY: Tenney Stadium at Marist University

OPEN/A CLASS @ Troy, NY: Lansingburgh H.S.