Getting Loony in Louisville

It is a really great venue. Troopers got a big reaction. Great brass sound. The vocalist had very little breath support after the opener - they should think about having her do less at the beginning (although I'm sure that will improve with time). I think design will be the key going forward. Crossmen on now.

• Like 2

It is a really great venue. Troopers got a big reaction. Great brass sound. The vocalist had very little breath support after the opener - they should think about having her do less at the beginning (although I'm sure that will improve with time). I think design will be the key going forward. Crossmen on now.

Thanks Corpstrength!

Crossmen were certainly interesting and "in your face" - both in terms of the sound and theme. The pit is about 5 yards on the field and the MMs are often in front blowing the doors off. To carry off the "air" theme, there are butterfly flags and even paper airplanes. Coming off a tiny bit cheesy right now but certainly a ton of time to improve.

Amazingly, INT is taking the field with the threat of bad weather. Madison next.

You folks at the Louisville show are living charmed life -- lots of rain to the north and to the west, but I think it may be coming in slow enough to get this show completely finished. A rough estimate -- you've still got about 2 to 2 1/2 hours before the main batch of rain gets there. How many more corps to go?

You folks at the Louisville show are living charmed life -- lots of rain to the north and to the west, but I think it may be coming in slow enough to get this show completely finished. A rough estimate -- you've still got about 2 to 2 1/2 hours before the main batch of rain gets there. How many more corps to go?

Four - Madison, Blue Stars, Cavaliers, and Cadets.

• Like 1