Playing...adequately in Plainwell

Well there is really no consistency year to year for me to understand what is a good score and what is not at the beginning of the season. With the exception of Blue Stars I believe everyone's score is lower than last year. Troopers and Spirit seem to have improved from their start last year IMO but the scores are lower. Oh well.

Three judges that I have no record of judging DCI World Class last year: Hart, Heather, Carlburg.

I don't know if they judged an Open Class show.

(I have a judges database)

Mark Hart has definitely judged World Class shows in other seasons, took a year off from judging, is well revered in Open Class judging for his instructional tapes, and is one of those low key persons who doesn't broadcast himself but is full of wisdom, insight, and real depth. He's super active in the Michigan and Ohio band circles. He marched under Zingali and plays a mean first soprano as well.

• Like 1

Mark Hart has definitely judged World Class shows in other seasons, took a year off from judging, is well revered in Open Class judging for his instructional tapes, and is one of those low key persons who doesn't broadcast himself but is full of wisdom, insight, and real depth. He's super active in the Michigan and Ohio band circles. He marched under Zingali and plays a mean first soprano as well.

Another fun fact about Mark Hart is that Tom Blair was on the percussion staff of Mark's high school in the early 80's.

• Like 1