Carolina Crown Rehearsal

rehearsal is always interesting.

make sure you are there early enough though... remember you probably have to account for 90 minutes at the show site prior to they go on the field, travel time to the show site, 90 minutes at the housing site at the end of rehearsal to eat, pack, and load the buses, etc

I usually just go watch ensemble because you see the entire corps rehearsing. But that's just me. I would recommend going to their rehearsal.

Thank you for your responses. I was planning on going to crown's ensemble but it turns out that I can't now. I will definitely take your advice into consideration in the future though!

Sorry to hear that..but definitely go check out a rehearsal in the future. I am sure you'll enjoy it.

Is it worth it to drive down early and watch rehearsal. I haven't done this before and I'm thinking about giving it a shot.

Sometimes I find rehearsal as entertaining as the show. Especially for a corps like Crown. Each segment of the show is so awesome, it's great to be able to enjoy multiple reps of it.

• Like 1

Sometimes I find rehearsal as entertaining as the show. Especially for a corps like Crown. Each segment of the show is so awesome, it's great to be able to enjoy multiple reps of it.

Completely agree with you there.

• Like 1

I agree with you completely. I had the awesome opportunity to watch Crown's ensemble rehearsal for two days just prior to the Murfreesboro show in 2013. Seeing the multiple reps helped me absorb and understand their show. It certainly had me excited to see it a few days later in Atlanta and believe they could win it all.

I have also watched other corps rehearse over the years, mainly Regiment and Cadets.

Edited by drummergirl