Hattiesburg Happenings (July 22)

bump

I was so disappointed with what I saw on the field at Lafayette Monday night, that I cancelled my planned trip to see the Hatiesburg show, even though I wanted to see the Blue Devils and my favorite Corps historically. (Cavaliers) The "Activity" just doesn't hold my attention and interest enough any longer to throw all that money away on tickets, gas and food.......

Care to elaborate on why you were so disappointed? There are so many fantastic shows this year and the level that these kids are performing at its higher than ever. There are so many interesting things going on and people aren't just talking about a few shows this year. People are talking about shows all the way down the list! Even the corps sitting 15th place and below are doing wonderful this year.

Many people have expressed that they feel this is the most exciting year of drum corps in a long time.

• Like 3

I couldn't agree more. I love the evolution of the activity and I go way back to 1979 when I saw my first show in B'ham Alabama.

Hmmmm ... Looks a little breezy tonight.

I'm not seeing any field mikes down front. Sigh!

Nice crowd response for Pioneer

I'm not seeing any field mikes down front. Sigh!

Typically have not been for the single camera events. :(