Opelika "WAR EAGLE" Alabama Sounds of Summer

Mandarins: what a pleasant surprise. I love dark/angry drum corps so "Resurection" was right up my ally. Wow...hornline giving us some sound. Great show idea too...honestly any top corps could do this show..exact music, exact drill and it would be a winner.

One of my favorite shows, this year; best Mandarins show, ever. They should be scoring higher than what they are.

• Like 2

Scouts: overall a good show. LOVE traffic jam part. I see what previous folks have mentioned with cheese factor of "gotta dance" and "moses supposes". A lot of dirt tonight..we'll see if it shows in final scores. Blue Stars up next.

• Like 1

Scouts: overall a good show. LOVE traffic jam part. I see what previous folks have mentioned with cheese factor of "gotta dance" and "moses supposes". A lot of dirt tonight..we'll see if it shows in final scores. Blue Stars up next.

Love the Scouts but I agree with everything you've said about them. I keep waiting for them to be cleaner and it's not happening. Hasn't affected their scores YET!

I like Blue Stars show. Cool concept, cool tricks, great sound. A lot going on all over. They seem decidedly cleaner than Scouts. I'm a Scouts homer but it wouldn't surprise me to see Stars over Scouts tnite.

• Like 1

Spirit taking the field to finish it out tnite.

• Like 1

Spirit: on last as Opelika/Auburn is their home show. Very dirty across the board. Plus show just kind of plods along. I think the design staff outhought themselves with this show. Spirit gonna do an encore and Im headed out. Hope you guys enjoyed following along.

• Like 1