Opelika "WAR EAGLE" Alabama Sounds of Summer

Recent high scores for the presumed top three tonight. Hopefully, Boston finally breaks 80, but MS and BS will also be moving up.

10 (09) - 81.65 (3) - Madison Scouts[/size]11 (10) - 80.35 (2) - Blue Stars[/size] 14 (12) - 78.60 (4) - Boston Crusaders[/size]

Boston topped Blue Stars in the the last two times they've faced each other. I'm not discounting Blue Stars potential, and BAC needs to have spent the past two days away from competition working, but second place tonight is a very good possibility for BAC.

Boston spent the last 2 days having no shows, but 12 hours of rehearsal each day. And no, I have no idea nwhether they were cleaning or putting in changes...

Boston topped Blue Stars in the the last two times they've faced each other. I'm not discounting Blue Stars potential, and BAC needs to have spent the past two days away from competition working, but second place tonight is a very good possibility for BAC.

Ever time I have heard the Crusaders play the Kingsfold theme ("I heard the voice of Jesus say...") from Dives and Lazarus I have whistled the tune home and well into the evening, bringing good memories of peaceful times at Spencer where the monks used it for their version of Compline (same as this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM7AgQK0WiI.

Many might not recognize this little G-7 dig by BAC in the 2105 show until they investigate a little more of the Dives and Lazarus image from the Gospels (Rich, favored man vs. poor struggling man who eventually has the better place.) cf. https://www.fisheaters.com/parables29.html

It's a most beautiful piece and BAC does it wonderfully.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Recent high scores for the presumed top three tonight. Hopefully, Boston finally breaks 80, but MS and BS will also be moving up.

10 (09) - 81.65 (3) - Madison Scouts[/size]

11 (10) - 80.35 (2) - Blue Stars[/size]

14 (12) - 78.60 (4) - Boston Crusaders[/size]

Numbers don't mean that much, as much as placement does. But you knew that already didn't you?

Boston spent the last 2 days having no shows, but 12 hours of rehearsal each day. And no, I have no idea nwhether they were cleaning or putting in changes...

Hopefully a little of both with a bit more focus on cleaning.

So here's a legitimate question: Who is going to win this one?

The Heat Wave.

( or the Thunderbolts )

The Hurricanes are not scheduled to appear ( nor a Coastal Storm )

Edited by BRASSO

Hopefully a little of both with a bit more focus on cleaning.

Hopefully you likea, in Opelilka ?

Edited by BRASSO